Monday, June 27, 2005

no title available

Let's see if I can remember it all.

Monday: Several students actually came for "tutorials". got caught up on some stray marking. Litter got killed.
Tuesday: supervised spec ed exams
Wednesday: my kids wrote their exams. I marked, and marked and marked.
Thursday: marked at a much reduced pace
Friday: see Thursday. took some valuables up to Dion's parents' for temporary storage
Saturday: went to Neil and Liiling's wedding reception. I arrived horribly overdressed. So I walked to the nearest mall and bought a $30 sundress. The closest thing to fitting was - shockingly - a size 7. I haven't worn a size 7 since before puberty. Anyway, the replacement dress was a very good idea. much more comfortable, at least as comfortable as 45 degrees including humidex will allow. After the wedding we killed some time at Chapters, just for the airconditioning. Dion and I then went to the McDonalds's of our first Valentine's day for a milkshake (for me) and a Sundae (for him).
Sunday: got as much packing done as the heat would allow.
Monday: nice staff luncheon for Ted. Ted's great. also got sick. It's been coming.

No comments: