Tuesday, December 13, 2005

nerdiness

I am nerdier than 53% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

Wow, if I don't score really high on a nerdiness scale, there's something wrong. The reference game, anyone?!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All is well, I scored a 90.

PapaMino said...

Heh, I scored only 47%, so you're at least nerdier than me. You could even say "pwned!" :)

PapaMino said...

Heh, I only scored 47%, so you can at least say you're nerdier than me. You might even be tempted to say "pwned!" :)

Kern said...

Don't take it so hard; nerds come in different breeds.

Here's a Japanese term I learned recently; "nabe bugyou". It could loosely be translated as "soup nerd"; the kind of person who will yell at you because you threw the carrots in 30 seconds too early.

You're probably just not the kind of nerd this test was looking for.

Karen Lew said...

I tend to believe that the score is a percentile of test-takers. Which I could believe for all of our scores.