Thursday, September 11, 2008

Eating

So, I have read that toddlers start eating less when they hit a certain age. What is that age again? Adam could eat us out of house and home. (I exaggerate.) I bought $10 in fruit (nothing fancy at good prices) yesterday and not much is left. Despite eating a goodly amount earlier in the day, Adam ate at dinner roughly:

1 small pork chop shredded and soaked in gravy
.5 apple raw, sliced
8 strawberries
.5 peach
2 apples worth of apple sauce (That is, all of it. Dion and I got none)

30 minutes later, he washed it down with 7 or 8 ounces of whole milk. We had done bath before dinner while we waited for Dion to come home.

Oh and table manners? not so much. photo evidence below.

This is yoghurt-eating.


This is peek-a-boo.


Notice the tarp beneath and behind his chair.


can't quite make out the seventh tooth that appeared last week.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

AAAahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahahaha!!!!!

Karen Lew said...

glad you enjoyed it.