I never figured us for a family-outing-to-the-pumpkin-patch-kind-of-family, but we're game for stuff that other people will organise and it was really fun. Thanks, Rebecca! Thanks also for remembering and lending your camera.
Adam started out really grouchy because
a) He was strapped into the car for so long. and
b) We arrived around 11:30, which is his natural nap time.
But after a short while, he really got into crawling between the pumpkins and finding compfy pumpkin "chairs." He also enjoyed the wagon ride from "Fia" (Sophia Caranci). I'm quite happy about how the blue coat contrasts with the pumpkins. I didn't plan it that way (this year) but I probably will in the future.
Also. At his 18 month-check up, Adam got his last two vaccinations until he's four (not counting flu, which we'll do again every year, probably). He was highly uncooperative with the weighing and measuring but the stats are 28 pounds (75th percentile) and 35 inches (99th + percentile). The old site I used to use to get more accurate percentiles now requires registration, so fuggetaboudit.
Adam started out really grouchy because
a) He was strapped into the car for so long. and
b) We arrived around 11:30, which is his natural nap time.
But after a short while, he really got into crawling between the pumpkins and finding compfy pumpkin "chairs." He also enjoyed the wagon ride from "Fia" (Sophia Caranci). I'm quite happy about how the blue coat contrasts with the pumpkins. I didn't plan it that way (this year) but I probably will in the future.
Also. At his 18 month-check up, Adam got his last two vaccinations until he's four (not counting flu, which we'll do again every year, probably). He was highly uncooperative with the weighing and measuring but the stats are 28 pounds (75th percentile) and 35 inches (99th + percentile). The old site I used to use to get more accurate percentiles now requires registration, so fuggetaboudit.




1 comment:
Karen, it's great to see Adam doing so well! And I'm sure it's no surprise but, wow, he's really tall!
Post a Comment