My own hair has been a nuisance too. Since Adam was born, it's been growing in, well, not straight. It's not curly, not wavy, but definitely messy. Just not straight. Not straight, like it used to be. Not straight, like I liked it. I wonder if there is a cut out there to cure it. But given my aversion to morning showers, hair products, and blow dryers, I'm not holding out much hope.
Friday, January 02, 2009
Hair
Hair has been quite a nuisance around here lately. Adam`s hair gets longer and longer as he simply refuses to let anyone cut it. A barber? God Forbid! The length can lead to some pretty wicked hat-head and bed-head. Since these photos were taken two months ago, I have managed to crop around the ears only, one clip at a time. Adam's getting really shaggy.


My own hair has been a nuisance too. Since Adam was born, it's been growing in, well, not straight. It's not curly, not wavy, but definitely messy. Just not straight. Not straight, like it used to be. Not straight, like I liked it. I wonder if there is a cut out there to cure it. But given my aversion to morning showers, hair products, and blow dryers, I'm not holding out much hope.
My own hair has been a nuisance too. Since Adam was born, it's been growing in, well, not straight. It's not curly, not wavy, but definitely messy. Just not straight. Not straight, like it used to be. Not straight, like I liked it. I wonder if there is a cut out there to cure it. But given my aversion to morning showers, hair products, and blow dryers, I'm not holding out much hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment