Adam was very happy to have his friend with him. He figured out how to hold her hand (he'd never had to "lead" before) and then would tap her on the shoulder saying, "Friend. This is your friend," and the like. super cute. Unfortunately, Adam is a close-talker with other kids but Clare stood up for herself and would turn aside when necessary and say, "No."
I think Clare had a blast, too. We were a little worried because she's having some separation anxiety but I think she was simply too stunned to cry when our car pulled away from Rob and Becky's. I suspect that she was thinking about making a scene but realised that there was no proper audience. She did cry just a little bit about half an hour later when she wanted to fall asleep in the car but couldn't. Then she asked very clearly for her binky; so, I obliged her.
Naomi. Well, pretty much she slept on Poh-Poh in the daddy magic.
Some more photos. There's even one of me - just for you, Auntie Joan!

No comments:
Post a Comment