Aren't some looks supposed to (at least attempt to) appear effortless or accidental? Y'know, like "oops, you can see my bra strap/boxers" or like the feathery hairstyles from the 70s were supposed to look "wind-swept." But then when you lose sight of the wind-swept part, you end up with the teased-out, hairsprayed, rock-hard monstrosities of the eighties?
So, I really got the giggles when I thought about the outfit on the guy at McDonald's. I'm sure that I've seen this before but I had just not thought about it. His boxers were showing. (to each their own.) They were showing a lot. (again, to each their own.) But his pants were not saggy. closer to skin-tight. And he was wearing a BELT.
Dude, you're trying way too hard. Find another way to accessorize. Actually, the belt was kinda nice. It was a good accessory. Too bad it was upstaged by the display of actually-kinda-ho-hum-boxers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment