I think he likes rice cereal okay, but not much else. Sometimes sweet potato makes the grade but oat cereal and just about everything else I've tried has been poorly received, except as finger-paint. I'm most disappointed that he's not going for avocado. So mashable, nutritious, and calorie-dense. He is, furthermore, showing a bit of a stubborn streak about wanting to feed himself, TYVM. Though usually he can be fooled. If he has stuffed his own spoon into his mouth, I can usually get one in, too.
It was another clean bill of health and development for John at his 6 month well-baby visit. I was pleased to report that he was crawling and even pulling up to his knees. I usually try to think ahead of some questions to ask the paed. One, it helps keep him on/ahead of schedule (the man is proficient!) And Two, I feel like it makes me look like a diligent parent. *scoff*. But I was kinda at a loss this time. All I could come up with was a comment about how his last two DPT injections have left him with long-lasting bumps under the skin. (very normal when they're shooting blind into a muscle.
| age | WEIGHT | HEIGHT | |||
| mos | lb,oz | %ile | in | %ile | |
| 0* | 7,13 | 60** | |||
| 2 d | 7,10 | 20.25 | 80 | ||
| 8 d | 8,6 | 75 | |||
| 1 | 11,4 | 80 | 22.75 | 94 | |
| 2 | 13,10 | 80 | 23.7 | 80 | |
| 4 | 16,12 | 75 | 25.5 | 65 | |
| 6 | 18,4 | 60 | 27.25 | 75 | |

No comments:
Post a Comment