You didn't take any pictures when you went to see it?
Ah, I heard about the new place. Congrats! It's nearly twice the size of mine!Master Storm also mentioned something about a LAN party?QYV
When is the closing?
hey, it looks great. the flooring will work well with your furniture and stuff. and the light looks great too - from my perspective.
Kristin, you can see it all the way from Germany?
Awesome. Looks great.
yes kevin. i can. it's magic. the magic of the interweb!
Hi Alex!
Looks good Karen! I think I saw pictures of it before but I'd forgotten how bright it was and how nice the floors are.Too bad the neighbourhood is so bad ...(just kidding!!!!!)
Congratulations!Those pictures look riDICulously pretty. :)
So are you going to move in immediately, or trickle yourselves over to the new place?
We haven't decided about the moving arrangements.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
You didn't take any pictures when you went to see it?
Ah, I heard about the new place. Congrats! It's nearly twice the size of mine!
Master Storm also mentioned something about a LAN party?
QYV
When is the closing?
hey, it looks great. the flooring will work well with your furniture and stuff. and the light looks great too - from my perspective.
Kristin, you can see it all the way from Germany?
Awesome. Looks great.
yes kevin. i can. it's magic. the magic of the interweb!
Hi Alex!
Looks good Karen! I think I saw pictures of it before but I'd forgotten how bright it was and how nice the floors are.
Too bad the neighbourhood is so bad ...
(just kidding!!!!!)
Congratulations!
Those pictures look riDICulously pretty. :)
So are you going to move in immediately, or trickle yourselves over to the new place?
We haven't decided about the moving arrangements.
Post a Comment