It will just take you a couple of days to get back into the swing of things. The first day back is always tough after a break of any length of time.
Oh like Kevin has done an honest day's work - how would he know?-Sharky
I've heard.
Do you say "knackered" now? :)
Kern,I don't know if I've ever said "knackered." That was just for fun.
just curious...how did u pick name of your blog? is this ur last name (Lew)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It will just take you a couple of days to get back into the swing of things. The first day back is always tough after a break of any length of time.
Oh like Kevin has done an honest day's work - how would he know?
-Sharky
I've heard.
Do you say "knackered" now? :)
Kern,
I don't know if I've ever said "knackered." That was just for fun.
just curious...
how did u pick name of your blog? is this ur last name (Lew)
Post a Comment