I tried to pick some pictures of Adam here that were good but somehow "different" from most of the ones I post.

What's different? "Real clothes." I almost always dress Adam in a sleeper since he still sleeps more than he's awake and it keeps him looking babyish. There's nothing in this picture for scale but the "real clothes" make him look ready to walk. In the remainder of the photos of this post, he's dressed in 12 month sleepers.

just a different angle - semi profile.

with Jarrett (sp?), who also has one white and one Chinese parent and the same birthday. Jarrett has darker skin and eyes but lighter hair than Adam. Jarrett's dad, Jeremy went to Woburn with Dion.

a goofier expression than usual.

sleep, blissful sleep. A slightly different angle.

This one is just to show eye colour. They're still mostly grey but you can see brown near the pupil. It seems likely that they'll end up more of a light brown than a dark brown. Click the photo to enlarge it.
No comments:
Post a Comment