Friday, August 31, 2007

some randomness

I think there's a bunch of stuff I've been meaning to 'blog but I can't think of them right now.

When I got home from school (just setting up - no classes) on Monday, I found Dion and Adam like this:
print quality at http://picasaweb.google.com/dion.lew

Adam finds our dining room table just the thing for teething pain. In this photo, he's sitting on a Bumbo that was given to us by Anthony, an acquaintance of Dion's. We were chatting with Anthony at his wife's restaurant, where they had one for use as a booster seat. I mentioned that I've been looking for a second-hand Bumbo. He said, "You wanna Bumbo? Here have this one." Hey thanks.

I had lunch today with yingy and then we spent the remainder of the afternoon at a Second Cup while she was on-call. She's doing a fellowship in paediatric plastics at Sick Kids. She did eventually get called in. And today was a such a beautiful day that I didn't want to go home. So, we went to my currently favourite people watching spot, the NW corner of Alexander and Church, where I read and Adam slept in his stroller.

If you want to have some fun with Dion, say something to him like: "So, I hear you were hoarding salary cap room in your hockey league draft." And by "have some fun with" I mean rile up.

I'm kinda looking forward to school starting on Tuesday.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

too cute.. way to cut out what's on Dion's screen! =)
how exciting that school's starting! that's really such a great arrangement for your family!
good luck! =)