Hi faithful and sporadic readers!
I am taking a leave of absence from the blog and picasaweb. Perhaps Dion will take it up but don't hold your breath. I'll probably come back to it, like I did when I took a year off ultimate. I'm out of love with the blog. Besides my previously blogged issues surrounding content and audience, there is a pita factor. There's always something I'd rather be doing with the little free time I have.
I used to think, "Oooh, I want to blog this." Now I think, "Ugh. I should blog this." I've had many entry ideas over the past several weeks, e.g., Hallowe'en, Bunnanza (yes, BUNNanza), and the run-of-the-mill developmental stuff for Adam (solids, sleep, blah blah blah) but never a moment where the urge struck me to post.
Those of you who responded to my previous post will get emails if and when the blog resumes. In the mean time you can remove Lew Family Blog from your bookmarks. I feel like I should apologise but I'm tired of "should."
over and out,
Karen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sorry to hear it (and embarassed to be responding so late), but I know the feeling.
I too often post from a sense of obligation, but I have a greater sense of obligation than you, probably, since I rarely avail myself of any other channels of communication to the world outside of Osaka.
BTW, I'm keeping you in my RSS list, because, like Demonoid, I have faith that you'll be back. :)
Post a Comment