Sunday, December 02, 2007

The blog leave continues ....

I'm just in for a brief visit.

Adam - so cute I could almost cry. Actually, I almost did. As I was feeding Adam his solids this evening, I was opening my mouth wide for each spoonful to encourage him to do the same. As usual, he had a spoon or two in his own hands. One time, as he opened up for a spoonful, he started feeding me! He did this several times with varying degrees of success with getting the spoon into my mouth. Sometimes it was the wrong end of the spoon or just some sticky fingers. Naturally, I chimed in with the due yummy noises. The humour of all this was not lost on Adam. Oh, the giggles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute. I can just picture it. Anything is possible coming from Adam. ... yolande