Thursday, April 17, 2008

I Love You Through and Through*

I love you through and through.



I love your top side.



I love your bottom side.



I love your inside and outside.



I love your happy side,



your sad side,



your silly side,



your MAD side.



I love your fingers,



and toes,



your ears, and nose.



I love your hair and eyes,



your giggles,



and cries.



I love you running and walking,



silent,



and talking.


I love you through and through,



yesterday, today, and tomorrow, too.


I've been meaning to make this post for a long time. I just imagined that I'd be taking photos from the whole year. These are all from when Adam was 11 months old (or just a couple days shy thereof.) Believe it or not, I had several more 11-month photos that "deserved" to be published but didn't make the cut. Mostly, they were attractive photos but didn't fit the poem very well.

*Poem by Bernadette Rossetti-Shustak

2 comments:

Kern said...

That was really beautiful.

And although this is the wrong place, it feels like the right one; Happy Birthday Adam! :)

Jesse said...

Beautiful post Karen!

Happy Birthday Adam! Way to go!