Friday, August 22, 2008

words boring. pictures good.

The people have spoken. Or actually, not spoken. Here's your fix:

Ah luvs me a close-up series. Yes, I did exclude some. These are about a quarter of the shots I got at our new favourite playground on St. Mary Street almost two months ago.








I got scolded very abruptly and rudely at Indigo on Bay for using my camera in the store. No "please," "excuse me," or "sorry." Just "It's the law." Yeah right. You're worried about getting sued for copyright infringement or a patron/employee complaining about privacy violation. No one is being charged or sued for photographing her own son, fully dressed, in a public place. Sheesh.


On the swing at Allan Gardens. This hat gets a lot of "compliments." It's pretty outrageous.



PEEKABOO!

1 comment:

kristin said...

love the photos! but believe me, i didn't find the words boring.