I made the same cake as I did for Adam's birthday - Apple Spice. In fact, I had frozen the excess cream cheese frosting and saved myself quite a bit of time. The mini cupcakes turned out even better because I reduced the baking time to 18 minutes.
The next day, on her actual birthday, we went to the CN Tower to celebrate. Here she is trying to do anything Adam is doing, as is her way.
[Dear future 10-yo Adam who has stumbled across the archives of this blog,
Do not complain that your sister's first birthday was oh-so-much-more-glamorous than yours. Trust me, lunch at the CN Tower was at least as much about you as it was about her. ]
[Dear Auntie Joan, do not look too closely. You will be horrified to learn that her dress was not ironed.]
Naomi scored the onion rings that came with Dion's steak but barely touched the nine-dollar serving of green beans we ordered for her.
still not so sure about this cake business.




No comments:
Post a Comment