Saturday, June 26, 2010

Naomi, I Love You Through And Through*



I love you through and through.


I love your top side.


I love your bottom side.


I love your inside


and outside.


I love your happy side,


your sad side,


your silly side,


your mad side.


I love your fingers


and toes,


your ears


and nose.


I love your hair


and eyes,


your giggles,


and cries.


I love you running


and walking,


silent


and talking.


I love you through and through,


yesterday,


today,


and tomorrow too.


*Poem by Bernadette Rossetti-Shustak


I'm getting this post done a week past my self-imposed deadline of Naomi's first birthday. Like a similar post I wrote for Adam, this contains pictures from Naomi's twelfth month (plus two from her 11th and one from the day she was born.) I'll have another post of great pics, from among the literally hundreds that I took this month, that didn't make the final draft.

2 comments:

Pamela said...

beautiful... happy 1st naomi! =)

Adibah yahaya said...

so sweet. nice post.
Naomi is such a cute girl :)