Naomi's Christmas outfit. The white shirt that came with it got a stain on the collar, so I had to improvise. I think the green makes her look elfin. The addition of Auntie Joan's red beads was Naomi's doing.
Wednesday, May 04, 2011
Not Exactly Random I
I'm going to do a series of posts with some photos that have been stuck on my camera card for a Loooooong time.

Naomi's Christmas outfit. The white shirt that came with it got a stain on the collar, so I had to improvise. I think the green makes her look elfin. The addition of Auntie Joan's red beads was Naomi's doing.
Naomi's Christmas outfit. The white shirt that came with it got a stain on the collar, so I had to improvise. I think the green makes her look elfin. The addition of Auntie Joan's red beads was Naomi's doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment