Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Not Exactly Random II


Adam in his Easter finery. He likes wearing a tie so much that he'll wear it outside the vest to call attention to it.




Posted by Picasa
Naomi's finery included these shoes, which were hardly removed once she saw them. She wore them outside to play but I made her wear socks over them. Socks are a lot cheaper. She wore the shoes over a sleeper. She wore them to bed. When she wasn't wearing them, BearBear was.


BTW, I have decided that the Easter/spring/summer dress is mine to choose for as long as she'll let me. Other years, Winners has had the best selection. This year it was The Bay. The dresses were all to die for. And 40% off on Saturday of the Easter weekend. I could have come home with 8 dresses. I got it narrowed down to two, so I bought both, planning to return one. Despite a 7-0 consensus from my family (even Adam and Naomi agreed) I couldn't give the other one up. The purple/green/blue stripey one is definitely more Eastery and the crowd pleaser. The other dress will be worn for number 3's christening.

No comments: