| age | WEIGHT |
| HEIGHT | ||
| mos | lb,oz | %ile |
| in | %ile |
| 0* | 7,13 | 60** |
|
|
|
| 2 d | 7,10 |
|
| 20.25 | 80 |
| 8 d | 8,6 | 75 |
|
|
|
| 1 | 11,4 | 80 |
| 22.75
| 94
|
* If you notice discrepancies from earlier posts, you might just have too much time on your hands. I recalculated his birth weight, which was measured in grams but incorrectly converted to pounds. And the student who measured his length at the hospital was all thumbs. I'm going with our paed's measurement from 2 days.
** very approx. I'm nixing the CDC tables and using the WHO tables, like our paed, but I haven't found one with much granularity. 7,13 is between the 50th to 75th percentile and I'm eye-balling it to 60th.

No comments:
Post a Comment