Saturday, July 13, 2013

John, I love you through and through*



GOOD1
I love you through and through.


TOP
I love your top side.

BOTTOM
I love your bottom side.


INSIDE
I love your inside

OUTSIDE
and outside.


HAPPY
I love your happy side,


SAD
your sad side,


SILLY
your silly side,


MAD
your mad side.


FINGERS
I love your fingers


TOES
and toes,


EARS
your ears


NOSE
and nose.


HAIR
I love your hair


EYES
and eyes,


GIGGLES
your giggles,


CRIES
and cries.


RUNNING
I love you running


WALKING
and walking,


SILENT
silent


TALKING
and talking.


GOOD2
I love you through and through,


NEWBORN

yesterday,


today,


TOMORROW

and tomorrow too.


*Poem by Bernadette Rossetti-Shustak


I'm getting this post done a YEAR past my self-imposed deadline of John's first birthday. Like a similar post I wrote for Adam, and this one for Naomi, this contains pictures from John's twelfth month (and one from the day he was born.)
BONUS


No comments: