Thursday, March 19, 2020

Guest blogger, Naomi. Thursday, March, 19th


Today was a very meh day. Everyone kinda just hung around and did whatever. Some of the interesting things we did today were...
In the morning...
  • Mom went to donate blood (they really needed donors)
  • Dad set up a Kahn academy account for the family
In the afternoon...
  • Mom and John baked brownies (I didn’t really care because I don’t like chocolate)
  • All of the kids did a lot of questions on Kahn academy 
  • We had our first FaceTime music lesson 
  • They ate the brownies they made earlier today 
John, looking very pleased that he and mom
Made brownies.

Looks like mom likes her book.

5 comments:

Gandalf said...

If you do not like chocolate, is there a non chocolate version of Brownies? How would like to make a "bomb" for dinner?

Gandalf said...

Hi Naomi, this is Poh Poh (I am using Gung Gung's account after failing 3 times to send comments on my own).
Good blog. Your first?
What is the Kahn Academy? Sounds like something military.
Taking music lessons online must be fun, especially when you can have cookies with it. Hope John doesn't get hooked.
Gung Gung & I also baked some muffins yesterday, yummy muffins.Too bad we can't beam them to you.
Today is the last day of a very unusual March Break. You all seem to enjoy it without leaving the house. Well done but let's hope this will not happen again.
Love, Poh Poh

Unknown said...

Yes this is my first time posting anything on a blog, the khan academy is a type of online learning site. it has a bunch of different courses in many different subject areas.

Naomi said...

Sorry put the wrong identity

Naomi said...

I am unknown