Last Sunday was my birthday. Dion, his family, and I went out for brunch at Plaza Flamingo. It was good. I got very yummy cake on Tuesday from the math department.
Thursday was our second ultimate tournament of the season. The weather was much nicer this time but our play was inconsistent. We have league play again on Monday.
Today I've been apartment hunting online. I got an old finnicky printer working, which is helpful to the cause. We're looking for something at Yonge and Bloor for July first. We're also considering College, Wellesley, St. Clair, and Eglinton and Yonge. We'll see. There are lots of vacancies, so I don't feel rushed yet. But it is going to be a busy time when we're moving. I'll have projects and exams to mark, packing to do, and we're going to Utah the Tuesday after moving day, I think.
Can't decide what I want to do today. I can't bear the thought of marking all day. I may do housework and errands instead. Man, I'm boring. I've been getting hints from my roommates that I'm not doing enough fun stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment