Sunday, May 01, 2005

time flies

I can't believe how fast the year is going. The week is always over before you know it. More so the weekend.

This past week, what happened? lots of last-minute planning all week. Monday - ultimate practice followed by dinner with my curling team, where I received the most spectacular fall award. Tuesday - don't remember. Wednesday - ultimate practice and stayed very late getting lessons ready for a supply teacher Thursday. Thursday - ultimate tournament at York Mills. fun despite the miserable weather. single digits, windy, raining. Also Thursday, parent-teacher interview night. One adorable family took photos. Friday - home by 8:00, practically asleep by 8:30 when I got a welcome phone call from Kristin. Saturday - slept in, took a nap, went shopping (bought a spring and a summer jacket, both off-white), went out for Dinner with Rob, Becky, Mike, Derek, and Kevin. Sunday - nothing much of anything.

No comments: