Sunday, April 16, 2006
Mozilla rocks.
I just discovered the "open in tabs" feature. I used to right click and select "open in new tab" for each of the blogs I've listed above. Now, I have them all bookmarked (plus a link to comment moderating) in the same Mozilla directory and open them simultaneously with one click. I know it saves me less that a minute but I still love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Rock: what does the word mean in this context. I expect the word to have one of the following meanings:
1 - swaying back and forth
2 - Music usually characterize by strong persistent bean and played with amplified electonic instruments.
3 - a piece of solid mineral matter
4 - a strong person or thing (like a rock)
5 - ice as used in drinks, as rye on the rocks
6 - Precious gem especially diamond
This context seems to have an alternate meaning!
Mozilla is pretty cool. The tabs really were a brilliant idea to begin with... it wasn't so long ago I started using tabs, and now I can't imagine how anyone ever browsed without them before.
Gandalf,
Are you asking a very long question or making a very long joke?
Kevin,
Yes, tabs have completely changed the way I browse - in a good way, of course. And I am very irked by websites that do not "allow" tabbing, i.e., links that are really javascripts, like my canada.com email inbox.
Post a Comment