Start leaving comments or this blog has had it. In one year, I've had eight comments from three people (Thank you, Kern, Kristin, and MarkMark) and none since September.
You don't need a login. Just sign in as "anonymous" and leave your name in the body of the comment, if you want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
if i must i will. but i will let you know that threats, ultimatums do work.
thank you.
qaaebea
blog ultimatum? that's a first! here's my comment to save this site from extinction.
-gina
I read your blog on a regular basis. Sorry for not leaving comments.
Hey, I am a regular visitor to your page. Being a quiet king of person, I did not leave any comments. (Like a spleunker, I leave to traces behind). I really enjoyed the post about your students, and the coaching stuff.
Hold on one second, I could've sworn that someone else would've posted here.
QYV - the Lurker
An ultimatum? Is that really the best way to deal with this?
Are you trying to strong arm your friends and family into making this medium a two way communication vehicle?
karen, i read faithfully, i just don't comment faithfully.
I made a comment, and it hasn't been approved since I've been here last... maybe I made a mistake posting it?
Maybe that's why there are so few postings!
The lurkers have been outted! A happy byproduct of my idiocy.
QYV - LOL
Kevin - consider yourself strong-armed and correct about the approvals.
> The lurkers have been outted!
> A happy byproduct of my idiocy.
Uh, I think you mean idiocity.
;)
- Tiffany
Post a Comment