I don't think it's particularly good and I know the text is very choppy, to say the least. But I'm certainly shocked that I can do this at all. click to enlarge. Some of the blurring and curving is caused by the binding of the workbook.
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
COuld be my browser... but I couldn't see anything... and infact I seem to have lost the picture of your cousin and family.
Weird. I didn't have any trouble at work today. I have made a couple of small corrections today. One word order problem, one word invention problem, and one forgotten stoke.
I guess it depends on what you mean by "Chinese" (Guoyu?) and what you mean by "communicate." That took me a really long time to write. It will be many more lessons before I'm even remotely close to conversant.
10 comments:
COuld be my browser... but I couldn't see anything... and infact I seem to have lost the picture of your cousin and family.
I could see it by looking at the page source and finding the url.
Cool!
Weird. I didn't have any trouble at work today. I have made a couple of small corrections today. One word order problem, one word invention problem, and one forgotten stoke.
hey, your words are quite well formed
that just looks so impressive.
The text was well written & clear - very impressive for a few weeks' lessons.
Mrs. Gandalf
ps. Maybe we can communicate in Chinese in the future? ... Mrs. Gandalf
I guess it depends on what you mean by "Chinese" (Guoyu?) and what you mean by "communicate." That took me a really long time to write. It will be many more lessons before I'm even remotely close to conversant.
And that last "Saturday" is supposed to be a "Sunday", of course.
That's AWESOME!
Post a Comment