Here are my pictures in no particular order. Sorry I didn't get everyone and the ones I got of some people are pretty poor (my fault - not the subject's!). Ah well. Anyway, print-quality versions are posted at: http://picasaweb.google.com/dion.lew
Monday, July 30, 2007
Litter Reunion
It's too bad we missed several former players but the Litter Reunion on Saturday was quite fun.
Here are my pictures in no particular order. Sorry I didn't get everyone and the ones I got of some people are pretty poor (my fault - not the subject's!). Ah well. Anyway, print-quality versions are posted at: http://picasaweb.google.com/dion.lew

















Here are my pictures in no particular order. Sorry I didn't get everyone and the ones I got of some people are pretty poor (my fault - not the subject's!). Ah well. Anyway, print-quality versions are posted at: http://picasaweb.google.com/dion.lew
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment