Wednesday, July 11, 2007

photos

1 - reading and reaching
A reader already! But there's a lot in this photo. That stretchie (aka snug sleeper) was purchased as part of 3 for $25 in Denver. I saw it in Yorkdale today for 3 for $40. US and Can dollars are nearly equal these days. And that sleeper is labelled 6 to 9 months! It's hard to tell here but he is reaching for the book. Since Sunday, his swipes have turned into definite reaches. That towel is rolled up next to him to keep him from sleeping on the flat side of his head, that is, the right side. I don't know if Adam has a favourite book but I've had I Kissed the Baby memorised for a long time now.

2 - playing and reaching
Adam isn't afraid of his toys anymore.


3 - eating and reaching
This morning, I had to give Adam something to look at so that he would stop craning his head around and start to eat. The wall behind me is blank. This is one of his old "toys" (crayoned shapes on foolscap) tucked between my arm and ribs. I have a much better photo and although it is perfectly PG, it shows just a little too much of me for me to post it on my blog. This one hides everything but my shoulder.


4 - reaching and sleeping
He had turned those pages by himself. Probably by accident but by himself nonetheless.


a glam shot. I admit that this one is staged with a light outfit and background to make him stand out more.


Do you think no one knows I have no teeth?


I'm cute and I know it.


Kristin's tales of antics and capers aren't entertaining enough to keep me awake.


Serious poses everyone.
Tiffany, this is Adam.


Content poses everyone.
Adam, this is Tiffany.


O man. He will be rolling over before we're ready.


The Carancis had this made for Adam by one of their own. It is lovely and it gets lots of use.


She knows what she's doing, right? right?!
I love it when he wrinkles his forhead. He can even do one side at a time.


Canada Day with Dad at Poh-Poh and Gung-Gung's house.


In about a month, I'll be allowed to face forward in the Snugli. I'll get more out of the piano lessons then.


But for now, looking at Dad is just what I want anyway.

These photos and a few more are available in print quality at http://picasaweb.google.com/dion.lew

3 comments:

Pamela said...

he's ADORABLE and getting so BIG...=) love the baby patterned baldness!

Kevin said...

Great pictures.

adult patterned baldness is nice too, right?

Unknown said...

love the pictures! :)