
Uh oh. There's been a lot of this lately.

On your marks!

Get set!
Where's "GO!"?
That hasn't happened yet. Luckily, he's not too bright. He keeps trying to move both knees as the same time. Here's hoping it's a while still. It's SO much easier when they stay where you left them. At least he can't escape the Bumbo.

While I endorse the choice of reading material, we will need to find a new storage place for it.

Dion's sense of humour. I assume it was Dion.

Adam doesn't want to recline in the stroller any more. I wonder if this will mean less sleeping in the stroller. I actually find strapping him in so that he can sit fully upright a little cumbersome.

They grow up so fast.
2 comments:
hey, I saw the GO! on September 16
In did it was a "GO!" but it was a different race. You observed "GO!" in the freestyle aka creep aka slither. Adam has yet to qualify in the front crawl.
Post a Comment