Saturday, September 22, 2007

more photos



He's got a bit of the Gerber Baby thing happening here.


"Why, mom, why?
Not why must I be naked. I'm down with that. Why must we photograph it?"


The great outdoors were a little chilly last Saturday for TUC Wednesday playoffs. Thank goodness for the sweater cousin Sandra made!
photo credit: Rebecca Ho






Here he had just woken up from a nap. In fact, I had been photographing the nap. Maybe the camera woke him up.


I don't know why I love this missed shot so much.


Again, for eye colour. Still pretty light brown. Click to enlarge

Someday, I'll get around to posting print quality versions at http://picasaweb.google.com/dion.lew.

3 comments:

Jesse said...

Great pictures! He's so happy!Especially the naked ones :)

Looks like Adam is really moving about!

Pamela said...

too cute...
Everyone's gotta have a naked baby pic, Adam!! (esp. when you look so adorable!) =)

Unknown said...

My mom thorough enjoyed looking at Adam's pictures while she was visiting me (starting all the way from day 1!!!)

Thanks Adam, for being such a cute distraction!! :)