I stole the title from another blog, BabySquared.
Anyway, there has been all sorts of potential trouble around here.
The crawling is undisputable. There've been several bumps when he got excited and toppled over but nothing traumatic. For a couple of weeks Adam was experimenting with different styles. Most of this past week was a strange technique using the left knee but the right foot. Then Saturday, he finally settled into the classic double-knee. Mind you he is still doing most of the heavy work with his hands. I'm sure he'll figure that out too.
There's getting into stuff. Here's a play-by-play. I happened to have my camera out.
There's getting under stuff.
Dad's solution for the trouble: find a good babysitter.
We've also now lowered the mattress in his crib and gone to Canadian Tire and Babies'R'Us for bumpers and locks and such.


2 comments:
That's awesome ADAM!!!
woo hoo, let the real FUN begin! =)
(as always, amazing pics Karen!)
he looks so pleased and happy about pulling himself up in the crib!
Post a Comment