Anyway.... We stopped by Dion's office at Keele and Bloor, as invited on Hallowe'en.
Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Hallowe'en special
This post is hardly about Hallowe'en actually. It's mostly about photography.
Anyway.... We stopped by Dion's office at Keele and Bloor, as invited on Hallowe'en.
Keele and Bloor is also the location of High Park so we stopped there for the formal Hallowe'en portraits. I'm kinda kicking myself for not cranking down my ISO setting for the first half of the shots. They're a little washed out. Ah well.
I'm also kicking myself because I didn't realise until I got home and saw the shots that most of them have the grass horizon passing through Adam's head.

The car ride home knocked Adam out. Since I had my camera handy when we got home, I kept shooting. The flash popped up automatically for this one. Not a useless shot, but not one I'd normally post. I turned off my flash but, unfortunately, too late. The camera had already awakened Adam.
Anyway.... We stopped by Dion's office at Keele and Bloor, as invited on Hallowe'en.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Karen,
Nice to see all the new pictures. Adam is sure growing fast! Love the Halloween costume. LOL
Mark
Post a Comment