Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Some recent photos of Adam

I think I'll call this series Camera Shy. They're rare shots because Adam loves, loves, loves the camera.












Sweet and innocent, eh? No, no. Serious carnivor:


Just kidding. Beets:



Beets. Only on bath night. Diaper only. Seriously.


And the most recent in the Eye Colour series. Click the photo to enlarge it:

4 comments:

Pamela said...

oh Karen!!!
Adam's thriving SOOO beautifully!
Great job Mom & Dad!

Karen Lew said...

Pam, aw shucks. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Adam is so beautiful; and such a wonderful mix of you two!
We got our furniture through babypatch.ca based in Ottawa. Not bad to deal with and pretty good prices, considering fancy baby stuff is always over-priced.
I recommend them and the furniture!

Cheryl

Gina said...

I love his eyebrows! By the way, I really understand what you mean whenever you talk about Adam "going for" something. It reminds me of that day I was holding him and "went for" his grandma's teacup. One moment he was a cute lump of docile cuddliness, and the next moment he was a wriggling dervish! I usually don't let babies break my hold but Adam was quite the escape artist...