These are all from when Adam is 10 months old, except the first shot (almost 10 months old)
"See Adam, I know I wasn't in many of the pictures, but I was
around while you were a baby."

pretty chill. And horizontal stripes do add ten pounds. :P

I like to call this piece "
Over-exposed."


Not the best shot but it captures the delight from the piano.

A bit of a cleaner shot.

still chill

My cousin Bruce was in town on business one day and my Aunt Joan tagged along for the ride.
Things that make you go .... Hmmmm
Photo credit: Rebecca Ho
Pretty in Primary!
Guess Who.
Photo credit: Rebecca Ho


Eye Colour Ten Months Edition.Click the photo to enlarge.
By the way, I tried the crop in on my own eye. Don't try it at home folks. It weren't pretty. I really didn't need to see the circles under my blood shot eyes, the crows feet, or every enlarged pore on my nose in such detail.
3 comments:
hi karen, your photos are great. i always feel like i know what adam must be like. whether that's true or not... but i definitely get that feeling from the pictures.
Hi Karen - What a beautiful boy! Just wanted to respond to your comment on our blog. We cloth diaper for many other reasons - to save money, to save landfill waste, to avoid disposible diaper chemicals (some contain known neurotoxins!), and because we like the way it feels! We sleep with our son, so if I hear him poop in the middle of the night I change him. If he's just wet, and I am quick enough with feeding, he sleeps on. I haven't really been counting changes during the day, but yes, it's more than disposables. He feels it more when he is wet - and supposedly, this will help him not like being wet and potty train faster (may be a myth too!). In any case, we're pretty new at this, so we'll see how it goes. But I love being able to cloth diaper.
Is it hard to get a 10-month old to sit still for a close-up of his eyeball?
Great pictures as always; looking forward to meeting the little guy.
Post a Comment