Saturday, May 12, 2007

fattening

Adam's not exactly chubby yet but he's starting to soften up.

NEW: a fold in each arm and thigh plus an extra chin


very Adam. one of his most common looks. I also like that this pic shows off his hands.


Despite what some of his acquaintances might think, Adam does cry sometimes.


ooooooooou!

These photos appear in print quality at http://picasaweb.google.com/dion.lew. The album is now sorted by date. These photos are last. I couldn't find a way to make it reverse-chronological.

3 comments:

Gandalf said...

Yes, as an aquaintance? I definitely know that he does cry, but even when he cries, he is gentlemanly.

Anonymous said...

Hey Karen and Dion (and Adam)
Wow, he's beautiful. Congratulations.

Karen Lew said...

Hey Amir!
Nice to hear from you. I'd like to catch up. You've read our blog but we don't know what you're up to. You can email me at karen_mymarriedname@ourcountry.com