Tuesday, May 01, 2007

a few more photos and weight gain

around sunrise, I think


with dad. quality time?


Wouldn't it be nice to believe that he was actually smiling at 10 days?


completely gorgeous, no? I know, I am biased.


I have about a dozen great shots from this shoot.
I could hardly choose which ones to post.


self-portrait using the bathroom mirror


He makes the funniest faces sometimes.

Poh-poh cannot get enough.


Gung-gung either.

Adam's doing really well gaining weight.
0 days: 3220 g (7lb 1 oz)
1 day: 3035 g
2 days: 3020 g
9 days: 3320 g
12 days: 3487 g (7lb 11oz)

Someday, Dion will get more photos posted in print quality to http://picasaweb.google.com/dion.lew

3 comments:

Pamela said...

great pics....
i especially love the sunrise one! he's such a cutie! =)

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen.

CONGRATULATIONS!
I tripped upon mutual friend TC and she gave me the heads up on how to find you here.

Hope you remember me - if not find Tiffany and she'll remind you.

Colucci 9T1+infinity->9T9

Karen Lew said...

Hey Don! Thanks and it's great to hear from you. I would love to catch up with you. You can email me at myfirstname_mymarriedname@ourcountry.com