Unfortunately, they happen too fast to catch on film but Adam has quite a repertoire of poses. We've given the most common ones names. Some will be easy to envision based on their titles
- Divo - hand rising, palm facing face, arm outstretched
- Champion(s) - two fists above the head, elbows locked
- Half Champion - one fist above the head, elbow locked
- The Wave, aka Touch Down or Field Goal
- Question!- one open hand above the head, elbow locked
- Vogue - left hand on left ear, right hand under left elbow
- I'm Not Listening. - hand flat across each ear
- I Can't Hear You. - thumb behind each, fingers splayed
Adam's cheeks are firmer than they used to be (muscle tone from all that vigorous eating, I guess) and I'm sure our doctor's appointment today will confirm that Adam is already a fair bit heavier.
If time permits today, we will be uploading more photos to http://picasaweb.google.com/dion.lew
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You need to post the poses with their names.
I totally agree, being not a member of mensa and not imaginative, I am unable to visualize or imagine what they would be like!
Sorry guys,
They happen too fast to catch on still film. And we're SO not into video. I'll edit the post with a quick verbal description.
Post a Comment