Kevin, When I first saw your name in the comment, I was sure the comment would ask whether the title should not be P'd O.
No, I didn't download a copy first. :( When I realized that my template was irrecoverable, I was so irritated that I logged out without making any changes - hence the default settings, not a copy of yours.
Leave so far is awesome. I found myself wanting to go to Starbucks Sunday afternoon because it hasn't really sunk in that I have no marking to do. I do most of my heavy-duty marking at a coffee shop.
3 comments:
Karen, you are clearly copying my format now! Can't you be original?
Yeah it did say that, didn't it... I guess you didn't download a copy first?
btw, how is leave so far?
Kevin,
When I first saw your name in the comment, I was sure the comment would ask whether the title should not be P'd O.
No, I didn't download a copy first. :( When I realized that my template was irrecoverable, I was so irritated that I logged out without making any changes - hence the default settings, not a copy of yours.
Leave so far is awesome. I found myself wanting to go to Starbucks Sunday afternoon because it hasn't really sunk in that I have no marking to do. I do most of my heavy-duty marking at a coffee shop.
You can call them the default settings, or whatever you like... a copy is a copy!
You should give Dion tests you can mark just so you don't become out of practice.
Post a Comment