Here are some of my favourite photos. I was a back-up photographer, so I have an odd assortment of photos. I was looking for moments and angles that the delightful Yeung (sp?) could not get due to space-time constraints. I had a hard time selecting this set of photos. Vanity made it difficult to set aside the technically and artistically pleasing in favour of the photos of substance.
Susanna did not exactly walk down the aisle.

Proud parents of the bride await her arrival.

And she was having trouble getting through her vows.

Kevin had trouble starting his vows.

But they both made it.

See?

Poor Kevin! The photography was endless. A little levity is needed; so, Linda got "cheeky" - if you know what I mean.

No really, poor Kevin. It looks like he's escorting Susanna to the dance floor, which at this point might have been preferable. But no, he's escorting her to the deck for more formal photography.

A little refreshment between poses.


And some rest before the formal photography resumes.

Becky really outdid herself. If she had only made one cake, maybe someone would have eaten the tiramisu (sp?)

No comments:
Post a Comment