Thursday, June 07, 2007

Make that thrice.

As in: made a liar out of me thrice. My most recent entry explained how Adam had made a liar out of me twice. Moments later, it became thrice. It's now four - not three- times in the last seven days that he has vastly over-eaten.

I was carrying Adam to the car seat for the trip to our ultimate game when he brought up a small amount of milk, maybe a tablespoonful. But I knew that there was more to come. What to do? Well, I just happened to be standing outside the bathroom. Some quick thinking led to this:


I was just quick enough. He proceeded to empty his stomach - but not on me, just himself and maybe the sink a little too. He sat there very contently while I finished getting ready for the game and found him a new sleeper. We still made it to pick up Marnie and Dion at 6pm sharp. He looks very comfy; so, I think I'll give him his next few baths like this. After that, he'll probably be too big.


A snap from a couple of days ago. too cute!

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Good for you for dodging the projectile spit up! Grace manages to get me at pretty much every other feed, not matter what I try to do! =)