Saturday, June 02, 2007

photos

No offense to any other babies,
but I think we have the most
beautiful baby in the world.


Full sized, these photos show the golden brown
sweeping into his iris from the pupil outward.


Everyone has many looks but this one, minus
the tongue, matches my mental image of Adam.


Adam's still not that into tummy time.
He's got to be in the mood for it. My camera
did an amazing job with skin tone here.


Mom finally assembled a baby chair for me
because I'm actually awake now and then.
I'm not so sure about this chair.


It can definitely be fun.


Or overstimulating and scary.
I don't think I've ever lasted 10 minutes in it.


Tighter fits:
the onesie on Adam and Adam in the bassinet.


LOL

These and a few more at http://picasaweb.google.com/dion.lew in print quality. There are 10 here. 15 there. 33 on my hard drive from 60 or so that I shot.

2 comments:

Gandalf said...

Hey, Thanks for the images and comments. I look forward to your postings.

Kevin said...

I think that it is the perogative of a parent to think that their child is the most beautiful child in the world.

As I don't have any children, I can afford to be an absolutist on this, and say to all the parents of the world "You can't all be right, figure it out amongst yourselves and me know when you have a definitive most beautiful baby"